What interval between colorectal cancer resection and first surveillance colonoscopy? An audit of practice and yield
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 317–322, March 2013
How to Cite
Couch, D. G., Bullen, N., Ward-Booth, S. E. and Adams, C. (2013), What interval between colorectal cancer resection and first surveillance colonoscopy? An audit of practice and yield. Colorectal Disease, 15: 317–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03187.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 10:09AM EST
- Received 6 January 2012; accepted 29 May 2012; Accepted Article online 27 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.