Effect of local gentamicin–collagen on perineal wound complications and cancer recurrence after abdominoperineal resection: a multicentre randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 341–346, March 2013
How to Cite
Collin, Å., Gustafsson, U.-M., Smedh, K., Påhlman, L., Graf, W. and Folkesson, J. (2013), Effect of local gentamicin–collagen on perineal wound complications and cancer recurrence after abdominoperineal resection: a multicentre randomized controlled trial. Colorectal Disease, 15: 341–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03196.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 02:35AM EST
- Received 6 February 2012; accepted 28 June 2012; Accepted Article online 14 August 2012
Vol. 16, Issue 3, 228–229, Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.