The anti-obesity effect of rimonabant is associated with an improved serum lipid profile
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 65–72, January 2005
How to Cite
Poirier, B., Bidouard, J.-P., Cadrouvele, C., Marniquet, X., Staels, B., O'Connor, S. E., Janiak, P. and Herbert, J.-M. (2005), The anti-obesity effect of rimonabant is associated with an improved serum lipid profile. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 7: 65–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2004.00374.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- Received 15 December 2003; returned for revision 4 March 2004; revised version accepted 5 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.