X-PERT: weight reduction with orlistat in obese subjects receiving a mildly or moderately reduced-energy diet. Early response to treatment predicts weight maintenance
Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 699–708, November 2005
How to Cite
Toplak, H., Ziegler, O., Keller, U., Hamann, A., Godin, C., Wittert, G., Zanella, M.-T., Zúñiga-Guajardo, S. and Van Gaal, L. (2005), X-PERT: weight reduction with orlistat in obese subjects receiving a mildly or moderately reduced-energy diet. Early response to treatment predicts weight maintenance. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 7: 699–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2005.00483.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
- Received 8 August 2004; returned for revision 9 December 2004; revised version accepted 10 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.