How well do rapid-acting insulins work in obese individuals?
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 388–395, July 2006
How to Cite
Barnett, A. H. (2006), How well do rapid-acting insulins work in obese individuals?. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 8: 388–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2005.00525.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
- Received 10 March 2005; returned for revision 25 May 2005; revised version accepted 31 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.