See online appendix for list of Sitagliptin Study 035 investigators.
Efficacy and safety of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, sitagliptin, in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on glimepiride alone or on glimepiride and metformin
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 733–745, September 2007
How to Cite
Hermansen, K., Kipnes, M., Luo, E., Fanurik, D., Khatami, H., Stein, P. and Sitagliptin Study 035 Group (2007), Efficacy and safety of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, sitagliptin, in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on glimepiride alone or on glimepiride and metformin. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 9: 733–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2007.00744.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Received 11 April 2007; returned for revision 11 May 2007; revised version accepted 14 May 2007
- 5Product Information. JANUVIA (sitagliptin). Whitehouse Station: Merck & Co., Inc.October 2006.
- 8Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of sitagliptin, an inhibitor of dipeptidyl peptidase IV, in healthy subjects: results from two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies with single oral doses. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2005; 78: 675–688., , et al.
- 13Efficacy and safety of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor sitagliptin added to ongoing pioglitazone therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes: a 24-week, multicenter, randomized, double-Blind, placebo-controlled parallel group study. Clin Ther 2006; 28: 1556–1568., , , , .
- 17Effect of adding MK-0431 to on-going metformin therapy in type 2 diabetic patients who have inadequate glycemic control on metformin (abstract). Diabetes 2005; 54: A3., , , , , .
- 23Triple therapy with glimepiride in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled by metformin and a thiazolidinedione: results of a 30-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study. Clin Ther 2005; 27: 1535–1547., , , , .