Robust improvements in fasting and prandial measures of β-cell function with vildagliptin in drug-naïve patients: analysis of pooled vildagliptin monotherapy database
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal Compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 931–938, October 2008
How to Cite
Pratley, R. E., Schweizer, A., Rosenstock, J., Foley, J. E., Banerji, M. A., Pi-Sunyer, F. X., Mills, D. and Dejager, S. (2008), Robust improvements in fasting and prandial measures of β-cell function with vildagliptin in drug-naïve patients: analysis of pooled vildagliptin monotherapy database. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10: 931–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2007.00835.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 5 July 2007; returned for revision 12 November 2007; revised version accepted 14 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.