Conflicts of interest: G. D. has served as an investigator, speaker and occasional consultant for sanofi-aventis as well as Eli Lilly and Company, Novo Nordisk, Amylin and Merck (USA).
Beyond insulin replacement: addressing the additional needs of the diabetes patient
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Special Issue: Insulin Glargine: Cornerstone Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes Patients
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s2, pages 83–97, July 2008
How to Cite
Dailey, G. (2008), Beyond insulin replacement: addressing the additional needs of the diabetes patient. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10: 83–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2008.00847.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Received 7 December 2007; accepted 3 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.