This study was sponsored and monitored by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Glucose-lowering activity of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor saxagliptin in drug-naive patients with type 2 diabetes*
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 376–386, May 2008
How to Cite
Rosenstock, J., Sankoh, S. and List, J. F. (2008), Glucose-lowering activity of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor saxagliptin in drug-naive patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10: 376–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2008.00876.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 8 February 2008; accepted 9 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.