Conflicts of interest: J. C. and J. C. are employees of Merck & Co., Inc. and hold stock in the company. E. A. and D. Y. are employees and share holders of Merck & Co. K. J. is an employee of Merck Sharp & Dohme Ltd. and holds shares in the company. G. N. is an employee of Merck Sharp & Dohme de Espâna. H. S. has acted as a paid consultant to MSD Finland Oy and has received funding for research carried out in this work. M. G. has acted as a paid consultant to Merck & Co. and has received funding for research carried out in this work. G. K. was an employee of Merck & Co. at the time the paper was written. B. S. has acted as a paid consultant for MSD and other pharmaceutical, governmental and public organizations.
Cost-effectiveness of sitagliptin-based treatment regimens in European patients with type 2 diabetes and haemoglobin A1c above target on metformin monotherapy
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Special Issue: Glycaemic Control, Hypoglycaemic Symptons and Effectiveness of Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages 43–55, June 2008
How to Cite
Schwarz, B., Gouveia, M., Chen, J., Nocea, G., Jameson, K., Cook, J., Krishnarajah, G., Alemao, E., Yin, D. and Sintonen, H. (2008), Cost-effectiveness of sitagliptin-based treatment regimens in European patients with type 2 diabetes and haemoglobin A1c above target on metformin monotherapy. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10: 43–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2008.00886.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
- Received 15 February 2008; accepted 19 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.