Conflict of interest: See page iii
Glucagon-like peptide-1-based therapies: new developments and emerging data
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Special Issue: Emerging Incretin (GLP-1)-derived Therapies for Type 2 Diabetes
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s3, pages 22–35, August 2008
How to Cite
Garber, A. J. (2008), Glucagon-like peptide-1-based therapies: new developments and emerging data. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10: 22–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2008.00921.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 21 April 2008; accepted 28 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.