Antioxidants attenuate hyperglycaemia-mediated brain endothelial cell dysfunction and blood–brain barrier hyperpermeability
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 480–490, May 2009
How to Cite
Allen, C. L. and Bayraktutan, U. (2009), Antioxidants attenuate hyperglycaemia-mediated brain endothelial cell dysfunction and blood–brain barrier hyperpermeability. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 11: 480–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2008.00987.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 9 September 2008; accepted 17 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.