Conflict of interest: R. I. G. H. has received educational grants and fees for lecturing and consultancy work from Eli-Lilly and Company, Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca. R. C. P. has received hospitality, fees for speaking or consultancy from makers of antipsychotics, including Eli-Lilly, Bristol Myers Squibb, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Lundbeck, Janssen and Pfizer.
Obesity, serious mental illness and antipsychotic drugs
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 665–679, July 2009
How to Cite
Holt, R. I. G. and Peveler, R. C. (2009), Obesity, serious mental illness and antipsychotic drugs. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 11: 665–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2009.01038.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
- Received 7 October 2008; returned for revises 9 December 2008; revised version accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.