*Present address: Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Improved cardiovascular health following a progressive walking and dietary intervention for type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 836–843, September 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, S. T., Bell, G. J., McCargar, L. J., Welsh, R. S. and Bell, R. C. (2009), Improved cardiovascular health following a progressive walking and dietary intervention for type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 11: 836–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2009.01050.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 21 October 2008; returned for revision 14 January 2009; revised version accepted 17 February 2009
Vol. 14, Issue 4, 385, Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.