Randomized controlled trial to investigate the effects of a newly developed formulation of phentermine diffuse-controlled release for obesity
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 876–882, October 2010
How to Cite
Kang, J. G., Park, C.-Y., Kang, J. H., Park, Y.-W. and Park, S. W. (2010), Randomized controlled trial to investigate the effects of a newly developed formulation of phentermine diffuse-controlled release for obesity. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 12: 876–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2010.01242.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Date submitted 29 January 2010; date of first decision 5 March 2010; date of final acceptance 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.