Bromocriptine: old drug, new formulation and new indication
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1048–1057, December 2010
How to Cite
Holt, R. I. G., Barnett, A. H. and Bailey, C. J. (2010), Bromocriptine: old drug, new formulation and new indication. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 12: 1048–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2010.01304.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Date submitted 26 June 2010; date of first decision 6 August 2010; date of final acceptance 11 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.