Dietary prescriptions for the overweight patient: the potential benefits of low-carbohydrate diets in insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 204–206, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, M. W. and Fujioka, K. (2011), Dietary prescriptions for the overweight patient: the potential benefits of low-carbohydrate diets in insulin resistance. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 204–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2010.01328.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2010 02:28PM EST
- Date submitted 30 July 2010; date of first decision 8 September 2010; date of final acceptance 8 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.