These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sodium tungstate regulates food intake and body weight through activation of the hypothalamic leptin pathway
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 235–242, March 2011
How to Cite
Amigó-Correig, M., Barceló-Batllori, S., Piquer, S., Soty, M., Pujadas, G., Gasa, R., Bortolozzi, A., Carmona, M. C. and Gomis, R. (2011), Sodium tungstate regulates food intake and body weight through activation of the hypothalamic leptin pathway. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2010.01339.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 01:25PM EST
- Date submitted 4 September 2010; date of first decision 8 October 2010; date of final acceptance 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.