Brain functional magnetic resonance imaging response to glucose and fructose infusions in humans
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 229–234, March 2011
How to Cite
Purnell, J. Q., Klopfenstein, B. A., Stevens, A. A., Havel, P. J., Adams, S. H., Dunn, T. N., Krisky, C. and Rooney, W. D. (2011), Brain functional magnetic resonance imaging response to glucose and fructose infusions in humans. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 229–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2010.01340.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 01:25PM EST
- Date submitted 9 September 2010; date of first decision 12 October 2010; date of final acceptance 28 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.