A randomized, parallel group, double-blind, multicentre study comparing the efficacy and safety of Avandamet (rosiglitazone/metformin) and metformin on long-term glycaemic control and bone mineral density after 80 weeks of treatment in drug-naïve type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1036–1046, November 2011
How to Cite
Borges, J. L. C., Bilezikian, J. P., Jones-Leone, A. R., Acusta, A. P., Ambery, P. D., Nino, A. J., Grosse, M., Fitzpatrick, L. A. and Cobitz, A. R. (2011), A randomized, parallel group, double-blind, multicentre study comparing the efficacy and safety of Avandamet (rosiglitazone/metformin) and metformin on long-term glycaemic control and bone mineral density after 80 weeks of treatment in drug-naïve type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 1036–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2011.01461.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2011 12:59PM EST
- Date submitted 18 March 2011; date of first decision 19 April 2011; date of final acceptance 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.