Does intentional weight loss reduce cancer risk?
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1063–1072, December 2011
How to Cite
Byers, T. and Sedjo, R. L. (2011), Does intentional weight loss reduce cancer risk?. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2011.01464.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 12:00AM EST
- Date submitted 10 May 2011; date of first decision 22 May 2011; date of final acceptance 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.