Reducing cardiovascular disease risk in patients with type 2 diabetes and concomitant macrovascular disease: can insulin be too much of a good thing?
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1073–1087, December 2011
How to Cite
Rensing, K. L., Reuwer, A. Q., Arsenault, B. J., von der Thüsen, J. H., Hoekstra, J. B. L., Kastelein, J. J. P. and Twickler, Th. B. (2011), Reducing cardiovascular disease risk in patients with type 2 diabetes and concomitant macrovascular disease: can insulin be too much of a good thing?. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 1073–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2011.01468.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 12:00AM EST
- Date submitted 20 April 2011; date of first decision 7 June 2011; date of final acceptance 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.