Azilsartan treatment improves insulin sensitivity in obese spontaneously hypertensive Koletsky rats
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1123–1129, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Li, Y., Wang, J., Ebihara, K., Rong, X., Hosoda, K., Tomita, T. and Nakao, K. (2011), Azilsartan treatment improves insulin sensitivity in obese spontaneously hypertensive Koletsky rats. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 13: 1123–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2011.01471.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 12:00AM EST
- Date submitted 25 April 2011; date of first decision 25 May 2011; date of final acceptance 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.