Both authors contributed equally to this review.
11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1: relevance of its modulation in the pathophysiology of obesity, the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 869–881, October 2012
How to Cite
Pereira, C. D., Azevedo, I., Monteiro, R. and Martins, M. J. (2012), 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1: relevance of its modulation in the pathophysiology of obesity, the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 14: 869–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2012.01582.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 11:35AM EST
- Date submitted 6 October 2011; date of first decision 7 November 2011; date of final acceptance 1 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.