Combining GLP-1 receptor agonists with insulin: therapeutic rationales and clinical findings
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 3–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Holst, J. J. and Vilsbøll, T. (2013), Combining GLP-1 receptor agonists with insulin: therapeutic rationales and clinical findings. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2012.01628.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.