Impact of glucagon-like peptide-1 (7-36) amide, isosteviol and 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide 1-β-d-ribofuranoside on leucine-mediated α-cell dysfunction
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1020–1031, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Hermansen, K. and Jeppesen, P. B. (2012), Impact of glucagon-like peptide-1 (7-36) amide, isosteviol and 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide 1-β-d-ribofuranoside on leucine-mediated α-cell dysfunction. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 14: 1020–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2012.01633.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Aarhus University
- Toyota Foundation
- The Research Foundation of Aarhus University
- The A. P Møller foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
- Aarhus Sygehus THG
- The Danish Council for Strategic Research-Health, Food and Welfare. Grant Number: MAXVEG 09-067129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.