Repair of diverse diabetic defects of β-cells in man and mouse by pharmacological glucokinase activation
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Supplement: The Hyperstimulated β-Cell: Prelude to Diabetes? Proceedings of the 13th Servier-IGIS Symposium, St Jean Cap Ferrat, France, 15–18 March 2012
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s3, pages 109–119, October 2012
How to Cite
Doliba, N. M., Fenner, D., Zelent, B., Bass, J., Sarabu, R. and Matschinsky, F. M. (2012), Repair of diverse diabetic defects of β-cells in man and mouse by pharmacological glucokinase activation. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 14: 109–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2012.01652.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK-22122
- Institute for Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism. Grant Number: DK-19525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.