Weight change with liraglutide and comparator therapies: an analysis of seven phase 3 trials from the liraglutide diabetes development programme
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 42–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Niswender, K., Pi-Sunyer, X., Buse, J., Jensen, K. H., Toft, A. D., Russell-Jones, D. and Zinman, B. (2013), Weight change with liraglutide and comparator therapies: an analysis of seven phase 3 trials from the liraglutide diabetes development programme. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 15: 42–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2012.01673.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Novo Nordisk
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.