Bartonella vinsonii subspecies berkhoffi as a possible cause of anterior uveitis and choroiditis in a dog
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 299–304, December 2003
How to Cite
Michau, T. M., Breitschwerdt, E. B., Gilger, B. C. and Davidson, M. G. (2003), Bartonella vinsonii subspecies berkhoffi as a possible cause of anterior uveitis and choroiditis in a dog. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 6: 299–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2003.00310.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!