The use of porcine small intestinal submucosa for the repair of full-thickness corneal defects in dogs, cats and horses
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 352–359, September 2004
How to Cite
Bussieres, M., Krohne, S. G., Stiles, J. and Townsend, W. M. (2004), The use of porcine small intestinal submucosa for the repair of full-thickness corneal defects in dogs, cats and horses. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 7: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2004.04055.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!