Comparison of the rebound tonometer (ICare®) to the applanation tonometer (Tonopen XL®) in normotensive dogs
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 17–21, January 2006
How to Cite
Leiva, M., Naranjo, C. and Peña, M. T. (2006), Comparison of the rebound tonometer (ICare®) to the applanation tonometer (Tonopen XL®) in normotensive dogs. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 9: 17–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2005.00429.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!