Combined keratectomy, strontium-90 irradiation and permanent bulbar conjunctival grafts for corneolimbal squamous cell carcinomas in horses (1990–2002): 38 horses
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 37–42, January 2007
How to Cite
Plummer, C. E., Smith, S., Andrew, S. E., Lassaline, M. E., Gelatt, K. N., Brooks, D. E., Kallberg, M. E. and Ollivier, F. J. (2007), Combined keratectomy, strontium-90 irradiation and permanent bulbar conjunctival grafts for corneolimbal squamous cell carcinomas in horses (1990–2002): 38 horses. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 10: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2007.00489.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!