ADAMTS17 mutation associated with primary lens luxation is widespread among breeds
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
© 2011 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 378–384, November 2011
How to Cite
Gould, D., Pettitt, L., McLaughlin, B., Holmes, N., Forman, O., Thomas, A., Ahonen, S., Lohi, H., O’Leary, C., Sargan, D. and Mellersh, C. (2011), ADAMTS17 mutation associated with primary lens luxation is widespread among breeds. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 14: 378–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00892.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!