Present addresses: Ophthalmology Department, Fox Valley Animal Referral Center, 4706 New Horizons Boulevard, Appleton, WI 54914, USA.
Effect of short-term diphenhydramine administration on aqueous tear production in normal dogs
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 395–399, November 2011
How to Cite
Montgomery, K. W., Ledbetter, E. C. and Mohammed, H. O. (2011), Effect of short-term diphenhydramine administration on aqueous tear production in normal dogs. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 14: 395–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00897.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!