Comparison of intraocular pressure measurements between the Tono-Pen XL® and Perkins® applanation tonometers in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Aqueous Humor Physiology, Outflow Anatomy and Glaucoma
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages 14–20, March 2012
How to Cite
Andrade, S. F., Palozzi, R. J., Giuffrida, R., de Campos, R. J., de Campos Santos, G. and Fukui, R. M. (2012), Comparison of intraocular pressure measurements between the Tono-Pen XL® and Perkins® applanation tonometers in dogs and cats. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00926.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!