Effects of intravenous administration of dexmedetomidine on intraocular pressure and pupil size in clinically normal dogs
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Aqueous Humor Physiology, Outflow Anatomy and Glaucoma
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages 79–82, March 2012
How to Cite
Artigas, C., Redondo, J. I. and López-Murcia, M. M. (2012), Effects of intravenous administration of dexmedetomidine on intraocular pressure and pupil size in clinically normal dogs. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00966.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!