Presented in part at the 41st Annual Meeting of American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology in San Diego, CA, USA, October 6–9, 2010
Topical application of 0.005% latanoprost increases episcleral venous pressure in normal dogs
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Aqueous Humor Physiology, Outflow Anatomy and Glaucoma
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages 71–78, March 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, S., Miller, P. E., Struble, C., Howard, S., Almazan, A., Burke, J. A., Hughes, P. M., Li, H., Conforti, P., Lee, S. S. and Robinson, M. R. (2012), Topical application of 0.005% latanoprost increases episcleral venous pressure in normal dogs. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 71–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00970.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!