Magnetic resonance imaging susceptibility artifact due to pigmented intraorbital silicone prosthesis
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 386–390, November 2012
How to Cite
Dees, D. D., Knollinger, A. M., Simmons, J. P., Seshadri, R. and MacLaren, N. E. (2012), Magnetic resonance imaging susceptibility artifact due to pigmented intraorbital silicone prosthesis. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 386–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2011.00992.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!