Information found in this manuscript was presented at the ACVO Annual Conference in Nashville, TN October 2005.
The long-term effects of semiconductor diode laser transscleral cyclophotocoagulation on the normal equine eye and intraocular pressurea
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 369–375, November 2012
How to Cite
Cavens, V. J. K., Gemensky-Metzler, A. J., Wilkie, D. A., Weisbrode, S. E. and Lehman, A. M. (2012), The long-term effects of semiconductor diode laser transscleral cyclophotocoagulation on the normal equine eye and intraocular pressure. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.00996.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- 1Equine glaucoma: clinical findings and response to treatment in 14 horses. Veterinary Opthalmology 1995; 5: 170–182., , .
- 6Tonometric and tonographic studies in the normal pony eye. Equine Veterinary Journal Supplement 1990; 10: 36–38., , et al.
- 11Diode laser transscleral cyclophotocoagulation for the treatment of glaucoma in dogs: results of six and twelve month follow-up. Veterinary Opthalmology 1997; 7: 148–154., , .
- 18The effect of parenteral acepromazine and xylazine on intraocular pressure in the horse. Veterinary Medicine, Small Animal Clinician 1976; 71: 1727–1730., , et al.
- 19Clinical and histopathologic effect of diode laser transcleral cyclophotocoagulation in the normal canine eye. Veterinary Opthalmology 1997; 7: 155–162., , et al.
- 23Effects of cyclophotocoagulation with a neodymium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser on corneal sensitivity, intraocular pressure, aqueous tear production and corneal nerve morphology in eyes of dogs. American Journal of Veterinary Research 2002; 63: 906–915., , et al.
- 24Diode endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation in canine and feline glaucoma. Veterinary Opthalmology 2005; 8: 449., , et al.
- 25Diode endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation in pseudophakic and aphakic dogs with secondary glaucoma. Veterinary Opthalmology 2009; 12: 397., .