Measurement of tear production in black-tufted marmosets (Callithrix penicillata) using three different methods: modified Schirmer’s I, phenol red thread and standardized endodontic absorbent paper points
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 376–382, November 2012
How to Cite
Lange, R. R., Lima, L. and Montiani-Ferreira, F. (2012), Measurement of tear production in black-tufted marmosets (Callithrix penicillata) using three different methods: modified Schirmer’s I, phenol red thread and standardized endodontic absorbent paper points. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.00998.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!