Presented as an abstract at ACVO 2011 Hilton Head, SC USA.
Anterior segment fluorescein angiography of the normal canine eye using a dSLR camera adaptor
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 10–19, January 2013
How to Cite
Alario, A. F., Pirie, C. G. and Pizzirani, S. (2013), Anterior segment fluorescein angiography of the normal canine eye using a dSLR camera adaptor. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 10–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01007.x
Grant/Financial support: None.
Financial disclosure: Anthony Alario (None) Chris G Pirie (P), Stefano Pizzirani (None).
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!