The effects of ketamine hydrochloride and diazepam on the intraocular pressure and pupil diameter of the dog’s eye
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 29–34, January 2013
How to Cite
Kovalcuka, L., Birgele, E., Bandere, D. and Williams, D. L. (2013), The effects of ketamine hydrochloride and diazepam on the intraocular pressure and pupil diameter of the dog’s eye. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 29–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01015.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!