Use of a combined slit-lamp SD-OCT to obtain anterior and posterior segment images in selected animal species
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Retina
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s2, pages 105–115, September 2012
How to Cite
Rosolen, S. G., Rivière, M.-L. K., Lavillegrand, S., Gautier, B., Picaud, S. and LeGargasson, J.-F. (2012), Use of a combined slit-lamp SD-OCT to obtain anterior and posterior segment images in selected animal species. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15: 105–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01037.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!