Correlation between corneal sensitivity and quantity of reflex tearing in cows, horses, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 251–262, July 2013
How to Cite
Wieser, B., Tichy, A. and Nell, B. (2013), Correlation between corneal sensitivity and quantity of reflex tearing in cows, horses, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 251–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01069.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!