Light microscopic evaluation and scanning electron microscopic analysis of horse eyes following deep anterior lamellar keratectomy
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Veterinary Ocular Pathology
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 42–51, July 2013
How to Cite
Martins, B. C., Brooks, D. E., Plummer, C. E., Samuelson, D. A., Mangan, B. G. and Laus, J. L. (2013), Light microscopic evaluation and scanning electron microscopic analysis of horse eyes following deep anterior lamellar keratectomy. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 42–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01071.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!