A facemask for gaseous anesthesia in laboratory rodents and chicks that allows easy access to the eyes for ophthalmic procedures
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 316–317, July 2013
How to Cite
Bacellar, M., Querubin, J. and Petersen-Jones, S. M. (2013), A facemask for gaseous anesthesia in laboratory rodents and chicks that allows easy access to the eyes for ophthalmic procedures. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 316–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-5224.2012.01077.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!