This research was carried on as a part of a National Science Foundation Faculty Fellowship spent at the Anatomisches Institut of the University of Frankfurt am Main under the direction of Dr. Dietrich Starck.
The Head Skeleton of a New-Born Manis javanica with Comments on the Ontogeny and Phylogeny of the Mammal Head Skeleton
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
1968 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 227–305, September 1968
How to Cite
Jollie, M. (1968), The Head Skeleton of a New-Born Manis javanica with Comments on the Ontogeny and Phylogeny of the Mammal Head Skeleton. Acta Zoologica, 49: 227–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.1968.tb00155.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Received, June 67
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!