This work was supported by grant HD-00266 from the National Institute of Health.
Ultrastructural Similarities Between Setae of Brachiopods and Polychaetes1
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
1972 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 229–233, September 1972
How to Cite
Gustus, R. M. and Cloney, R. A. (1972), Ultrastructural Similarities Between Setae of Brachiopods and Polychaetes. Acta Zoologica, 53: 229–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.1972.tb00590.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Received May 15, 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!