Cell organization of barb ridges in regenerating feathers of the quail: implications of the elongation of barb ridges for the evolution and diversification of feathers
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 101–117, April 2007
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2007), Cell organization of barb ridges in regenerating feathers of the quail: implications of the elongation of barb ridges for the evolution and diversification of feathers. Acta Zoologica, 88: 101–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2007.00257.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication: 23 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!