Alpha–beta diversity in trap-nesting wasps (Hymenoptera: Aculeata) in Southern Brazil
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 351–358, October 2008
How to Cite
Buschini, M. L. T. and Woiski, T. D. (2008), Alpha–beta diversity in trap-nesting wasps (Hymenoptera: Aculeata) in Southern Brazil. Acta Zoologica, 89: 351–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2008.00325.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication: 17 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!